- (+91) 9819020957
- Get Free Career Guidance
ITIL® - 2011 Foundation
- Examination Eligibility Criteria
- Why choose ITIL® ?
- Who should choose ITIL® ?
- Course Details
This globally recognised IT service management certification offers a detailed description of a number of important IT Practices. It also covers comprehensive check lists, tasks, procedures and responsibilities which can be tailored to any IT organisation.
It can help you enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation and contribute to the overall service improvement.
What you gain through this certification?
Upon successful completion of this Foundation certification you gain knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Service Management as a practice
- Service Lifecycle
- Key Principles and Models
- Generic Concepts
- Selected Processes
- Selected Roles
- Selected Functions
- Technology and Architecture
ITIL® ends with a one hour 'closed book' multiple-choice paper with 40 questions and one needs 26 correct answers (65%) to pass.
Why choose ITIL® ?
IT service management is a continuous process and by contributing to these improvements, you can be indispensable to your organisation. Through a process of 'Adopt and Adapt' you can enhance the quality of IT service management and set-off best practices in your organisation.
Organizations looking to implement ITIL® 2011 best practices or ISO20000 certification can also gain by nominating their core team members for this workshop.
Who should choose ITIL® ?
This course is ideal for professionals with a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework or are:
- College Graduate
- Team Leader
- Team Co-ordinator
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- System Analyst
- Delivery Manager
- Functional Manager
- IT Professionals
- Business managers and business process owners
- OR anyone who has or wishes to have an overview of IT Service Management
This course enables you to have in-depth knowledge of the following concepts:
- Customer Focus, Value Creation and its relation to IT Service Management
- Utility Warranty Quadrant
- Framework, Standard and Regulation
- ITSM Tree
- RACI Model
- Strategy Mapping, Four P's of Strategy
- ROI / NPV / IRR / Payback Period and Charging Models
- Design of Service Offerings / Lines of Service
- Service Catalogue Management, SLM Structures
- Demand Management and its relation to PBA's
- Reliability, Maintainability, Serviceability
- SPOF, VBF, CFIA and FTA
- MTBF, MTRS and MTBSI, Redundancy, resilience and Fault Tolerance
- BIA and Disaster Recovery Planning
- CIAV and Asset Classification in ISM
- V Model, KEDB
- CI, CMDB within SACM
- DIKW Pyramid, SKMS
- DML, Big Bang / Phased / Push / Pull release
- TMF, AMF, ITOMF, SDF Functions Examination
A Very Good Overall training session conducted by Mr. Pramod. I will use his suggestions in my routine work. Thanks Sappers for having such a wonderful trainer.
Jaikishan C. AmraniOrganization - Datamatics Global Services Ltd.
Class conducted in very good spirit, Trainer very knowledgeabe.
Mahadevan Parameswaran - ITIL FoundationOrganization - Capgemini
It is a very god institute to learn ITIL.
Ramesh Chandra Rana - ITIL 2011 FoundationOrganization - 3i Infotech
Its good time with Pramod (ITIL Foundation Trainer), good knowledge/examples
Umesh Bari - ITIL 2011 FoundationOrganization - Not Mentioned
Very Good Information and Training conducted at Sappers.
Ashish Palkar - ITIL 2011 FoundationOrganization - Not Mentioned
Get in touch !
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Used under licence of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited.