CCIE (ROUTING & SWITCHING)
- Online Training
- Take Exam
CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) is the highest level of expertise certification available in the field of Computer and Internet Networking. Also known as doctorate in Networking, this certification requires you to a 3 hours written exam followed by a Lab exam 8 Hours. The CCIE is widely regarded as having one of the toughest, most demanding exams. It includes both a written exam and a day-long lab exam. This certification is aimed at senior level networking professionals who design, build, implement, maintain, or troubleshoot complex enterprise networking infrastructures.
CCIE Examination Eligibility CriteriaNo Pre-requisites
- Daily Batch
- Week End Batch
- 15 Days Theory & 24x7 UNLIMITED LAB PRACTICE
- 2 Months Lab Practice with Expert Support
- CCIE Written : 400-101
- CCIE LAB Exam
- CISCO Switches 3550, 3560, 3750
- CISCO Routers 2800, 1841, 2600
- CISCO PIX Firewall
- Practical oriented.
- Online Lab Practice.
- One to one live training through WebEx/ Skype. Unlike E- learning portals where prerecorded sessions are played.
- Support/ Exam preparations - 8 hours classroom session for exam preparation after completion of mandatory 110 hours.
- Daily Batch
- Week End Batch
- 110 Hours Training & UNLIMITED LAB PRACTICE
To earn this Cisco certification, you must pass the following exam(s):
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP and CCDP certifications. The ROUTE 300-101 exam certifies the routing knowledge and skills of successful candidates. They are certified in using advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and highly secure Cisco routers that are connected to LANs, WANs, and IPv6.
The 100-101 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) is the exam associated with the Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician certification and a tangible first step in achieving the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) course. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills required to successfully install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office network. The exam includes topics on the Operation of IP Data Networks; LAN Switching Technologies; IP Addressing (IPv4 & IPv6); IP Routing Technologies; IP Services (DHCP, NAT, ACLs); Network Device Security; Basic Troubleshooting.
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2 (TSHOOT 300-135) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP certification. The TSHOOT 300-135 exam certifies that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks.
- Use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL®-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting.
Cisco Professional-level certifications (CCNP, CCNP Wireless, CCDP, CCSP, CCNP Security, CCNP Voice, CCIP, CCNP Service Provider, CCNP Service Provider Operations, and CCNP Data Center) are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
- When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification).