Six Sigma® Green Belt
- Examination Eligibility Criteria
- Ideal for
- Where Six Sigma® is essential
- Course Details
This course helps you to identify any defects in the systems & processes and also develop solutions to pre-empt any problems that could arise in the future.
Why choose Six Sigma® Certification?
This certification is perfect for all businesses and individuals as it helps you to streamline the processes to improve their quality thus increasing your revenue.
Its different levels offer you a hands-on, problem solving approach via varied tools, methods, and practices to balance project and process performance, quality, schedule and cost.
Know it better:
This popular business management approach enables you to analyse and solve quality problems through Six Sigma® tools and processes. So if you have a penchant to improve quality in projects and be indispensable then set forth and discover if you are eligible for it.
- Four Days i.e., 24 hours of Training awards specific to Six Sigma® Education (Awarded by Sappers Solutions).
- Bachelor's Degree or more.
- One project demonstrating Six Sigma® concept, tools, techniques and methodologies.
- Minimum 3years of professional work experience
Without a Bachelo's Degree, Applicants must have a minimum 5 years of professional work experience.
This course is ideal for professionals at management level and the following:
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- System Analyst
- Delivery Manager
- Team coordinator
- Functional Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing manager
- Sales Team Member
- Production Team Member
Industries where Six Sigma®is essential:
IT / Computers, Manufacturing, BPO, Production, Pharmaceuticals, Quality Department, Chemical, Automobile, Real Estate, Retail and so on.
Duration:3 Days + 1 Day for Exams.
Course ContentIn these four days this course will cover integral topics needed to grasp the concept of quality management, thus rising higher:
- Lean integration with Six Sigma®
- Five phases of Six Sigma®, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control
- Voice of The Customer (VOC)
- CTQ flow down, QFD matrix, Kano Model, COPQ
- SIPOC methodology, KPIV & KPOV
- Nominal, Ordinal & Interval Measurement Scales
- AIAG method
- Central Limit Theorem
- Descriptive & Inferential statistics
- Wiebul, geometric, hyper-geometric, normal, Chi-square, F distributions
- Short term & long term Process Capability, Capability Indices
- Regression, Multivariate Tools ,Multi-Variate Studies
- Hypothesis Testing, Point and Interval Estimates
- ANOVA, MANOVA
- Moods median test, Kruskal Wallis test
- DFMEA, PFMEA
- Root Cause Analysis
- DOE: One-Factor, Fractional Factorial, Full Factorial Experiments
- 8 typical Wastes MUDA
- Cycle Time Reduction, One piece flow, SMED
- Kaizen, Kaizen Blitz
- Theory of Constraints
- Statistical Process Control
- Control Charts like X bar R, moving average moving range, p, u, c charts
- Visual Factory
- KANBAN, POKAYOKE
A project can be done within your organization or a project can also be given by Quickwin Insurance for your Examination. You can choose Sappers Solutions 100% passing Guarantee insurance (nominal additional fee) wherein if you do not clear the examination in the first attempt, we will pay your fees for the second attempt.